Industrial Bulkhead Light 3D Model
This is a simple yet realistic (believable) looking industrial bulkhead light 3D model. It’s low poly game ready industrial lamp asset. Complete with 2K PBR textures for Specular Glossiness workflow for Cryengine and standard SpecGloss workflow. Emission map included. The light is made of metal base, metal safety grid and the glass dome.
- UV maps: yes, non overlapping
- LODs (Level of Details): Yes, LOD0, LOD1 and simple proxy.
- Downloadable model formats: FBX (interchange format), .blender (Blender 3D)
- Materials: 2 materials, bulkhead metal and glass cloche (dome)
- Polycount: low polygon asset, LOD0 1,248 faces / 2,408 tris; LOD1 628 polygons / 1,180 tris
Download includes textures in .TIFF format in 2K resolution for PBR Specular Glossiness workflow. Cryengine specific PBR textures are included as well ready to be dropped and assign to your material. Following textures are included:
- _diff Diffuse / Albedo
- _spec Specular
- _ddna NormalWithSmoothness
- _emit Emissive texture map (for the glass material)
and standard PBR SpecGloss
Model’s Appearance & Recommended Usage
The industrial wall light / bulkhead 3D model suitable for usage in live rendering, video games, VR, AR, any industrial / factory related scenes or game levels.
The light looks worn, the time has taken it’s toll on the old factory light so it is slightly rusty. The frame of the wall lamp is painted green with the paint cracked and peeled almost fully off. Glass has a visible embossed pattern on it with some imperfection details to make it more convincing.
It would perfectly fit on the walls of the warehouse, military base, underground garage, bunkerm neglected factory, construction or building site, an old abandoned building or any other industrial object. Emission map for extra interaction for the players so you can make it more interactive.
The model created in Blender and textured in Substance Painter. Previews rendered using Blender 3D and
There are no reviews yet.