This is an old abandoned vacation resort 3d table model for games, VR, AR. A round table with attached seats, red table top and blue seats. Perfect for an abandoned game environment or post apocalyptic levels, vacated motels and abandoned camps, soviet and post apocalyptic scenes, deserted eerie projects, etc. The table is made of wood and painted green metal with quite significant signs of usage. This is a game ready low poly asset complete with PBR Spec Gloss textures with LODs and simple proxy. Initially it was made for Cryengine for the game I’m working. It’s rather secondary asset so it comes with 1K textures which should suffice.
The table should compliment well other assets such as abandoned playground.
About The 3D Abandoned Resort Table Game Asset
Here are some facts about the abandoned resort table game asset / 3d model you may want to know:
- UV mapped: Yes, non overlapping
- LODs: Yes, main mesh and LODs (LOD1, LOD2, LOD3) properly parented ready for drag and drop into the Cryengine’s asset browser.
- 1K PBR Specular Gloss maps (ready to be assigned into material)
- 1K PBR Cryengine SpecGloss texture set (Diffuse, Specular, NormalWithSmoothness)
- 2 materials (1 main + Proxy for game engine import)
- Mesh can be adjusted in .blend file (materials nodes set up in Blender Specular BSDF)
- It’s a low poly mesh (around 2k polys, LOD3 has around 480 faces). LOD1 on the preview snapshot. Previews in low resolution.
When you download this abandoned resort table 3d model you will get:
- 2 FBX (CE with LODs and proxy and FBX LOD0 FBX for use in other apps if needed)
- Blender source file for adjusting
- Specular Glossiness texture maps
- Cryengine PBR Spec Gloss maps
Modelled and rendered in Blender 3D. Small previews taken in Blender using Specular BSDF shader and EEVEE renderer.
There are no reviews yet.