This is a low polygon game ready vintage standing ash tray (cigarette bin) model. Typically used in 70s 80s 90s in Europe, Eastern Bloc, etc. It’s a game ready asset in FBX format with PBR textures. Made from metal, shows signs of heavy usage, with some ash and cigarette butts. This retro ash tray is perfect for scenes and levels set in mid-century and vintage scenes and environments, great prop for set dressing. Suited for guard booth, waiting room, smoke room, abandoned and vintage environment.
- File format: Autodesk FBX format ready to be used in any software or game engine
- PBR Textures: yes, Specular Glossiness, Cryengine packed PBR SpecGloss
- Polycount: LOD0 – 2,408 tris, LOD1 – 1,828, LOD2 – 1,094, LOD3 – 670, LOD4 – 368 tris
- Type: low poly (see wireframe preview)
Package includes PBR textures in 2k (game ready 2048x2048px) resolution in lossless TIFF format. Textures may need to be applied to FBX separately.
Cryengine SpecGloss workflow texture maps:
- _diff (Diffuse)
- _ddna (Normal with Glossiness)
- _spec (Specular)
PBR Specular workflow textures:
Preview images rendered in Blender EEVEE renderer using Specular Glossiness BSDF shader.