Retro Flashlight 3D Model
This is a retro flashlight 3D low poly game ready model for video games, 3D scenes, VR, AR and other CG projects. This retro torch / signal flashlight comes in 3 color variants: brown, blue and orange. Textures provided in 2048×2048 pixels in TIFF format. It has been UV unwrapped and textured with unique textures. PBR SpecGloss and PBR Cryengine SpecGloss texture maps included as well as FBX models. FBX for Cryengine contains simple cylinder proxy and very low poly LOD1.
- UV maps: yes, non overlapping
- Polycount: A low poly asset 1,077 polygons / 2,078 tris
- Workflow: PBR Specular Glossiness
- Formats: FBX
- Textures: 2048×2048 TIFF
The asset has been unwrapped and textures (obviously).
Cryengine SpecularGloss archive consists of
- _diff Albedo(Diffuse) with Opacity in the Alpha
- _ddna NormalWithSmoothness
- _spec Specular
- _emit Emittance texture for light darker environments setup
PBR Standard SpecGloss textures
All textures in 2K resolution.
This was made as a game asset. Although I included Blender 3D EEVEE renderer preview the flashlight was made for live rendering due to it’s low poly nature.
There are no reviews yet.