Gas Cylinder 3D Model
This is a low polygon game ready 3D gas cylinder, bottle or container whatever you want to call it. Filled with the propane, butane or other flammable gas for your industrial, domestic game development needs.
- The asset is UV unwrapped, with non overlapping UVs
- FBX Interchange Format ready to be imported to game engine or DCC tool (3D modelling software)
- Modelled to real life scale (smaller cylinder).
- Available in many colours for extra options for the game level to avoid repetition.
- The polycount of the mesh is low: 872 polys / 1,688 triangles (see wireframe thumbnail)
- Textures in 2K resolution in tiff format PBR Specular Glossiness workflow and Cryengine optimized PBR SpecGloss workflow.
- Comes in different colors: yellow, green, teal, blue, yellow, red and in different levels of wear and tear: new with subtle dust, slightly used gas bottle, dusty, rusty, damaged and weathered – see preview pictures
- No copyright issues – signage and brand fictional
2048x2048px in Tiff format for the SpecGloss workflows
Cryengine PBR SpecGloss
- _diff Diffuse
- _ddna NormalWithSmoothness (Gloss in the alpha channel of the normal map texture)
- _spec Specular
The model Suits different game environments and levels or 3D scenes, i.e. abandoned, post apocalyptic, warehouse, industrial, workshop, soviet, etc. In general this gas bottle game prop can be used to dress pretty much any level or different game genres, FPS, post-apo etc. Wherever flammable gas or fuel cylinder or explosives may be needed.
Previews rendered in Blender EEVEE renderer using Specular SDF shader.