Canister 3D Model
This is a low polygon game ready 3D canister, metal container for gasoline / fuel / petrol. It’s a low poly Jerrycan game asset. Baked from high poly to low poly.
- UV mapped with non-overlapping UVs.
- PBR texture maps 1k and 2k (Cryengine) included; both for Cryengine PBR and standard PBR Specular Gloss workflow.
- 2 style variations of the asset: used and rusty (see preview pictures). Rusty gasoline can suits abandoned environment (old workshop, garage etc).
- 1 material
- Low poly topology: 786 polys / 1,480 tris
- Blender file and FBX import file included.
Game Asset Textures
The game asset comes with 1K and 2K textures.
Specular Glossiness workflow:
- Albedo / Diffuse
- Normal Map
PBR Specular Cryengine workflow:
- _diff – Diffuse (Albedo)
- _spec – Specular
- _ddna – Normal with Glossiness (Smoothness map in the texture alpha channel)
Preview shots (low res) taken in Blender EEVEE using Specula BSDF shader.
It’s a simple fuel tank / can game prop originally made for CE game engine. Any questions? Feel free to ask.
There are no reviews yet.