Vintage Ceramic Tea Container 3D Model Low Poly
This is a low poly version of a vintage ceramic tea container. Made it game ready. It’s based on antique tea container high poly model from Wawel Royal Castle collection (Public Domain CCO) – baked from high poly to low poly. Converted and added some textures for PBR Specular Gloss workflow as well as Metallic Roughness textures. Made some LODs (LOD1, LOD2 + simple proxy mesh).
Model is provided in FBX format ready to be dropped to your game project or vintage 3D scene. It will suit medieval, vintage, Victorian or Renaissance period environments, 3D projects and scenes.
Here is a brief info about this asset:
- PBR workflow: yes, SpecularGlossiness, Cryengine SpecGloss, Metallic Roughness, Unity HDRP, Unreal Engine 4
- Polycount: low poly, wireframe preview image shows main mesh (LOD0)
- Level of Detail: main mesh + LOD1, LOD2 + simple proxy
- Materials: 1 + 1 proxy
- Texture maps resolution: 2K, can be downscaled via mipmaps (i.e. Cryengine Asset Browser) for such a small game prop; or optimize manually;
- Formats: FBX Interchange program for any DCC tool or game engine; TIFF textures
Can be used in any DCC software: Blender3D, Modo, Cinema4D, 3DS Max, Maya etc. Also imported to game engines: Cryengine, Unity, Unreal Engine 4-5, Godot, Unigine and so on