About the Vintage Classic Wooden Chair
The Vintage Classic Wooden Chair is low-poly game ready asset perfect for any game engine of your choice (Unreal, Unity, Cryengine, Unigine, Godot etc.), this is possible due to the mesh being in the FBX format which allows for simple and easy transfer and compatibility.
The mesh of the classic 60s chair is in the FBX format like mentioned previously, and comes with 3 levels of detail (LODs) including LOD0. LOD0 (the base mesh) consists of 3,752 tris, whilst LOD1 and LOD2 contain 2,616 tris and 1,440 tris respectively. The Object also contains a simple proxy/collision box.
On top of this, the textures come in both the PBR Metallic-Roughness format and in the PBR Specular-Glossiness format (with a specially prepared set for Cryengine). And they come in 1K without losing the vintage chair’s quality.
General 3D model info
- UV Maps: Yes, non-overlapping
- LODs: Yes – main mesh, LOD1 and LOD2
- Proxy/Collision box: Yes, simple
- Polycount (main mesh): 3,752
- Texture resolutions(s): 1K
- Texture workflow: PBR Specular-Gloss and PBR Metallic-Roughness