This is a carp 3D model – fresh water fish game ready low poly asset to be used in live rendering, 3D scenes, VR, AR.
- UV mapped: Yes, overlapping
- LODs: yes, the fish model has Level of Details included – LOD1, LOD2 in case you need it really low resolution
- Polycount: 589 faces / 1,159 tris, LOD1
- Diffuse texture: 1K (1024px x 1024px) in TIFF format included (non-PBR as it is albedo / diffuse texture only)
- File formats: Interchange Autodesk FBX format
- PBR: No, the asset is not fully PBR but the glossiness / roughness can be set in shader really and simply arranged really quickly.
- It’s tertiary game asset – some fish boids / schools for your game level.
- Rigged: No bones, fish fillet 🙂
3D carp fish model suitable for various game levels, fishery, fishing village, river banks environments, fish market props, food prop, etc. Definitely moore as background game prop.
Created in Blender 3D and Gimp. while ago for boids assets for the fresh water game environment.
Snapshots previews rendered in Blender EEVEE. Compatibility: Blender, Cryengine, UE4, Unity3D, Unreal Engine 5, etc.
There are no reviews yet.